|Production nameH||Vintage Inspired Women Denim Jeans Jacket with Soft Sherpa Lining Flannel-Lined Sleeves|
|Material||weight|| 12 OZ||Can change fabric|
|fabric||Shell: 100% cotton,Lining: 100% polyester|
|Color||Blue||based on customers' design|
|Washing tech|| enzyme wash,vintage|
|Feature||leisure,casual, slim fit|
|Size||S~2XL||As per customers' sizes request|
|MOQ||300pcs per color per style|
|Sample time||3~7 after receipt of finalized artwork/original samples|
|product time||20~45days after PP sample confirmed|
FOSHAN FLY JEANS GARMENT CO., LTD
· Established in 2009, we are located in Jun'an Town, Guangdong Province, China,north to Guangzhou and east to Shenzhen. We have easy access to the international air and sea ports in these cities. We have developed into a professional garment supplier integrating design, production, sale, management and service. Now, our main series include ladies', kids and men's denim products.
Currently our buyers are mainly from super shopping malls such as Tmall, VIP, and Jingdong. As an experienced factory in domestic jeans industry, with our annual output volume of 500,000 pieces, our pattern design and production experience ensure that FLY JEANS products have high quality and excellent workmanship.
Trying our best to meet every client's requirement, we also offer ODM service to fill your special orders. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more information. We are looking forward to forming business relationships with customers from all over the world.
Why choose us?
1. Factory direct sale;
2. OEM &ODM services;
3. Competitive price;
4. On-time shipment;
5. Excellent sample development capacity;
6. Providing samples' CAD drawing;
7. Providing fabric inspection reports;
8. Strong production capacity,
9. Strictly raw material quality control,
10. Supporting the third-party to execute the quality inspection;
11. Rapid-response and five-star after-sales service…
12. Providing latest products information.
How to play order
1. Send our samples in store or make samples for you according to your original sample/drawing with detail information (fabric, measurements, color, logo, workmanship, etc.);
2. Confirm the sample after you received. Unapproved sample will be required modification until you confirm;
3. make quotation and confirm other related information such as payment, packaging, delivery terms, etc;
4. place order;
5. open L/C or arrange deposit;
6. Send fabric swatch to test;
7. Make bulk production after PP sample confirmed;
8. Arrange test and shipment;
9. Clear payment.